Window Cleaning Testimonial – Tamworth, Staffordshire
In connection with the service you provide in cleaning the windows of Wychwood House we thought a report on the routine we enjoy on your teams arrival and subsequent departure:
- 1 Team arrive.
- 2 Coffee made and served.
- 3 Biscuits served.
- 4 Cleaning gear assembled.
- 5 Wave to attractive girls (not true!)
- 6 Drink coffee.
- 7 Dunk biscuits.
- 8 Review football results.
- 9 Switch on water.
- 10 No water – tank empty.
- 11 Tip up lorry.
- 12 Water too low.
- 13 Connect to our water supply for top up.
- 14 Commence to clean.
- 15 Return cups.
- 16 Leave SAE for rapid payment.
- 17 Go deaf when discount mentioned.
- 18 Leave for home!
However because we like your guys and the quality of the work they carry out we will continue to provide refreshments and – let it be said- we are pleased to do so!!
Looking forward to their next call!”
28th November 2011